The team at Arminius is specialised in project management for clients in many industries – and we are always on the search for committed personnel.
Project management expertise involves a whole variety of skills, and we consider it to be a discipline in its own right. Looking at some of today’s big projects, it becomes clear how challenging this field can be. Even though the availability of knowledge and technology is almost limitless, one team might be able to successfully complete a project (for example the construction of the Gotthard Base Tunnel) as planned, yet another might have difficulties managing the challenges of their project. Numerous examples abound.
Every day we deal with the challenges of how best to push our clients’ projects through to completion. So where do you come in? Arminius will provide you with project management training and experience that will ensure you are well-equipped for your future career. If you have outstanding commitment, pioneering spirit and thirst for knowledge, then apply!
Reasons to join Arminius:
- As a project manager for Arminius, you will be an independent and objective consultant for our clients
- You will gain experience in various industries
- You will play an active part in the development of projects
- We are strongly focused on the operational aspect of projects, which means that working from a construction site, offshore or at production sites is often the order of the day
- Flat hierarchies and individual development, training and qualification possibilities
Please send us your application or go to our job vacancies.